Chances are that if you wear glasses or contacts, you’ve considered the LASIK procedure. So, Doc Brock and the team at Magruder Laser Vision have come up with 10 reasons to help you decide it’s time to have eye laser surgery in Orlando.
- Imagine waking up when the alarm goes off and actually seeing what time it is. The team at Magruder Laser Vision wants you to know the freedom of life without prescription lenses.
- LASIK, which microscopically sculpts your prescription onto your cornea, is generally permanent, though it does not keep your eye from changing in other ways.
- No more worrying about your frames matching your jewelry or clashing with the color of your shirt. Many people struggle with this and actually spend a lot of money to have more than one pair of glasses so they are always feeling they are looking their best. You men know this can bum you out, too.
- Speaking of money, the LASIK procedure will virtually pay for itself over time. You won’t have to purchase glasses and contacts every time your prescription changes. No more buying cleaning solutions, moistening drops, cases, cloths, clip-ons, or prescription sunglasses. If you were to add up the next 10 years’ worth of eye and vision care costs, you will be pretty close to, or surpass, the cost of having LASIK. Also, there are financing plans available to fit most budgets.
- Wearers of contact lenses and glasses typically have a difficult time adjusting to new prescriptions. Eye pain, headaches, and dizziness often occur during the adjustment period. Irritants in the eyes of contact lens wearers are very painful and result in tearing, swelling, etc. Laser eye surgery can help to eliminate these possibilities.
- Doc Brock knows that the Florida lifestyle is considered to be outdoorsy and athletic. It is very difficult to play sports safely while wearing glasses or contact lenses. Water sports are impossible unless you purchase prescription goggles or don’t care if you lose a lens. After LASIK, you can be spontaneous and participate in all that life has to offer without a second thought to having spares.
- Traveling becomes easier without having to lug along the spare pair of glasses, contacts, or all the solutions and cases that accompany them. Plus, you won’t have to worry about the TSA’s 3-ounce liquid restrictions.
- There is almost an immediate, and noticeable improvement in the clarity of your vision after LASIK. Within a few hours of the procedure, you will be astonished at the brilliance of the world around you. No long recovery time!
- You will be thrilled with your new look. Wearing glasses has a way of making us feel physically uncomfortable as they can slide down your nose and make your skin feel greasy. Contact lenses can dry easily, resulting in redness and puffiness. After LASIK, those worries go away.
- Many patients have shared with Doc Brock that they now experience better sight after laser eye surgery than they did with prescription glasses and/or contacts.
If you have been thinking about having corrective eye laser surgery, rest assured that Doc Brock is here to personally meet with you to address any concerns you might have about eye laser surgery in Orlando. We want all of our patients to be educated and comfortable about their decision to finally see the way it is meant to be seen. Our office should be your first choice when considering improving your vision and appropriate options. Contact us online, or call us at 407-843-5665. We are Magruder Laser Vision — Correcting Eyes. Changing Lives.